Community Rules and Guidelines

Started by ScrapBlox, Jun 15, 2023, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScrapBlox

Welcome to ScrapBlox Forums, By Using ScrapBlox forums you agree to follow the Rules and Guidelines and accept the moderator given consequences for not following the rules.  If you see content that you feel a moderator should check please report it and we'll check over it. Filing false reports can lead to moderation action against you depending on the amount of reports you send and severity.

• Treat all members with respect, regardless of their background, ethnicity, gender, religion, or beliefs. Avoid offensive language, personal attacks, or any form of discrimination. Foster a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone.
  • Do not engage in any form of harassment, including but not limited to bullying, stalking, or threats. Report any instances of harassment immediately to the moderators or administrators.
  • Do not excessively promote your own products, services, or websites unless relevant to the ongoing discussion or explicitly allowed by the forum rules. Refrain from spamming, including posting repetitive or irrelevant content.
  • Do not share personal information about yourself or others without their explicit consent. Respect the privacy of fellow members and refrain from engaging in doxing or any form of invasion of privacy.
  • Keep your language clean and suitable for all age groups. Avoid excessive profanity, vulgarities, or explicit content. Be mindful of cultural sensitivities and maintain a professional tone.
  • Contribute meaningfully to discussions by sharing insightful and helpful information. Encourage constructive dialogue and provide valuable feedback to fellow members. Avoid trolling, flaming, or engaging in disruptive behavior.
  • If you come across any content that violates the community guidelines or seems inappropriate, report it to the moderators or administrators. Do not engage in public arguments or try to enforce the rules yourself.

Follow the rules and everyone gets a cookie.. Well not exactly sorry I was just joking there but please follow them!

Thank you and welcome to the ScrapBlox Forums
- ScrapBlox Forums Team (Yours Truly, ScrapBlox [Alec])
Owner of ScrapBlox.com | Full Control on forums
"Don't PM me to just PM me" - A wise man